Types of data we collect and how we obtain it
We obtain information about you when you disclose it to us in the course of using our services, such as:
- Your name and email address when you register a user account.
- Your date of birth, identification information, and other details about you when we verify your identity and age.
- any profile data you share with us, including profile pictures, gender, marital status, interests, preferences, feedback, survey responses, etc.
- Information shared with us when you contact us for assistance or support.
- Your billing information when you subscribe to any of our paid services and transaction records of payments made to or from you in relation to such services.
- Your marketing and communications preferences, which includes your preferences. about receiving marketing from us or third parties, and the ways in which you prefer to be contacted.
- Any information you share when you upload content to a website hosted by us.
We collect contact information when you communicate with us through certain channels of communication, such as:
- Your email address when you communicate with us through email.
- Your mailing address when you communicate with us by post.
- Your social media handle when you communicate with us by social media.
We gather technical information relating to you when you use our services, such as:
- Your internet protocol (IP) address.
- Records of when you logged in or logged out of your account.
We also collect technical information aggregated from all our users, such as:
- Browser type and version.
- Device type.
- Time zone, country, and city.
- Operating system and platform.
- User demographics and statistical data.
- Other aggregated data about the devices and software used to access our website and services.
We may also obtain information about you where it is publicly available, or where required or permitted by law.
If you have elected to receive advertising messages from us, we will direct relevant advertisements to you and make suggestions or recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
Aggregated technical information
How we share data
Third party links